Webcreationz Budget Logo Design - Terms and Conditions
The following provides details of the terms and conditions of our budget logo design service which cost £60 all inclusive. To find out more information on this package and to place an secure online order please see our low cost logo design order form.
Explanation of Terms
1) Initial Designs - Each initial logo design will be designed in industry standard graphics and drawing packages and provided by email to the client in the form of asingle PNG file for their approval and consideration.
2) Logo Revisions - Once an initial design has been chosen as the preferred option, the client can specify revisions to one chosen initial to create a variants in terms of size, colour, font, position or text. A single revision may contain multiple options (i.e. viewing the logo design in several colours or with several different fonts), but we reserve the right to limit the scope of each revision to what we feel is reasonable.
3) Logo Finalisation - At any stage after the client receives the initial designs, they can approve any of the initial designs or design revisions and request that the artwork is finalised and supplied to them. By default the logo will be supplied in 11 different raster and vector artwork formats. Once a logo has been finalised, if any further revisions or changes are requested, we reserve the right to make a charge at least £20 (dependent on the scope of the revisions required) to cover the time involved in the revisions and logo artwork refinalisation.
4) Copyright - Once the logo design project has been paid for by the client and the logo has been finalised, the client will gain full copyright of the final design. We will however retain copyright on all rejected and interim designs. We also retain the right to use the final design and/or rejected and interim designs in our online or offline portfolio or advertising. Also, from submission of a set of initial or revised logo designs, we can only guarantee that these designs will be available for a period of 7 days. After this if we receive no communications or instructions from the client we reserve the right to use the designs in whole or part for other projects. In circumstances where we have used a design element on another project, we will offer a new replacement design at our discretion.
1) Payment - If you would like us to design your logo, payment of the £60 for the project is required in advance of us proceding with your design project. Payment can be made online via Paypal or Google checkout using your credit or debit card. Payment is also accepted via cheque, though we would not be able to commence your project until the cheque has cleared into our company bank account.
1) Refund Options - As our £60 logo design package is a very low cost one and that the design of the initial design is by far the largest proportion of the design process, once we have received payment and completed and sent through the initial designs to the client, no refunds are normally payable. If however, for any reason, once a client has placed the order for the logo design and paid the £60, they decide to cancel the order before we have sent the initial designs through, we will provide a full refund on request.